1. same; identical; equal; uniform; equivalent; similar; common (origin); changeless; alike
- Jazz uses the same notes that Bach used.
2. anyway; anyhow; in either caseusu. part of a 'nara' conditional
1. sympathy; compassion; pity
2. SympathySympathy is an extension of empathic concern, or the perc... Read more
1. conformity; alignment; agreement; sympathy; following suit
2. tuningElectricity, elec. eng.
3. same tone; same pitch
4. ConformityConformity is the act of matching attitudes, beliefs, and... Read more
1. coworker; co-worker; colleague; associate
1. agreement; consent; approval; assent
- Bob did not agree to the plan.
2. same opinion; same view
3. same meaning
1. fellow; mutual; companion; comrade
どし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. same feeling; same sentiment; same opinion; sympathy; agreement; concurrence
1. alliance; union; league
1. equality; equal; same rights; same rank; equivalence
1. alumni association; graduates' association; alumni meeting; class reunion
2. Alumni associationAn alumni association is an association of graduates or, ... Read more
1. same period; corresponding period
- When one of my coworkers starts racking up good sales figures I can't let down my guard.
2. same year (of graduation, entering a company, etc.); contemporary; classmate
3. synchronization; synchronism
4. SynchronizationSynchronization is timekeeping which requires the coordin... Read more
1. assimilation; absorptionSee also 異化
3. assimilation; anabolismBiology
4. assimilation (phonology)Linguistics
1. cohabitation (esp. of an unmarried couple); living together
2. CohabitationCohabitation is an arrangement where two people who are n... Read more