Words — 70 found
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. crisis; critical situation; emergency; pinch
2. Close to the Edge (Yes album)Close to the Edge is the fifth studio album by the Englis... Read more
1. critical condition; being on the verge of death
1. emergency; crisis; imminent danger
2. Vulnerable (conservation status); VUObsolete term, See also 絶滅危惧
1. hazardous materials; dangerous goods; explosives; combustibles
2. Dangerous goodsDangerous goods are solids, liquids, or gases that can ha... Read more
1. sophistry; sophism
2. SophismSophism in the modern definition is a specious argument u... Read more
奇弁 【きべん】、詭辯 【きべん】、危弁 【きべん】
詭辯: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. crisis management
2. Crisis managementCrisis management is the process by which an organization... Read more
1. vulnerable species
2. Vulnerable speciesA Vulnerable species is one which has been categorised by... Read more