Words — 67 found
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. crisis; critical situation; emergency; pinch
2. Close to the Edge (Yes album)Close to the Edge is the fifth studio album by the Englis... Read more
Common word Links
1. apprehensions; misgivings; uneasiness; anxiety; fear
危ぐ 【きぐ】、危虞 【きぐ】
危虞: Irregular kanji usage.
1. critical condition; being on the verge of death
1. emergency; crisis; imminent danger
2. Vulnerable (conservation status); VUObsolete term, See also 絶滅危惧
1. hazardous materials; dangerous goods; explosives; combustibles
2. Dangerous goodsDangerous goods are solids, liquids, or gases that can ha... Read more
1. sophistry; sophism; chicanery; play on words
2. SophismSophism in the modern definition is a specious argument u... Read more
奇弁 【きべん】、詭辯 【きべん】、危弁 【きべん】
詭辯: Out-dated kanji.
1. crisis management
2. Crisis managementCrisis management is the process by which an organization... Read more
1. vulnerable species
2. Vulnerable speciesA Vulnerable species is one which has been categorised by... Read more