Words — 96 found
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. dangerous; risky; hazardous; perilous; precarious
- あぶ 。
- Fire is very dangerous.
2. in danger; in jeopardy; critical; grave; at risk
- あぶ 。
- His life is in danger.
3. uncertain; unreliable; insecure; unsteady; doubtful
- The weather is threatening.
4. close (call); narrow (escape)
- かんいっぱつ ！
- That was a close call.
5. look out!; watch out!; be careful!
1. crisis; critical situation; emergency; pinch
2. Close to the Edge (Yes album)Close to the Edge is the fifth studio album by the Englis... Read more
1. dangerous; in danger; facing imminent dangerusu. as 危ういところ
- たす 。
- I had a narrow escape.
2. precarious (situation); perilous (state, balance, etc.); in doubt; in jeopardy; uncertain; insecure; concerning; worrying
- He is now in the hospital and his life is in the balance.
1. to fear; to doubt; to have misgivings about; to worry about; to be anxious about; to be apprehensive about
1. barely; narrowly
2. almost; nearly
- We were nearly frozen to death.
1. apprehensions; misgivings; uneasiness; anxiety; fear
危ぐ 【きぐ】、危虞 【きぐ】
危虞: Irregular kanji usage.
1. critical condition; being on the verge of death
1. emergency; crisis; imminent danger
2. Vulnerable (conservation status); VUObsolete term, See also 絶滅危惧
1. hazardous materials; dangerous goods; explosives; combustibles
2. Dangerous goodsDangerous goods are solids, liquids, or gases that can ha... Read more