Words — 204 found
1. both (hands, parents, sides, etc.)
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. counter for carriages (e.g. in a train); counter for vehiclesSee also 輛 りょう
3. ryō; tael; traditional unit of weight (for gold, silver and drugs), 4-5 monme, 15-19 gSee also 匁 もんめ
4. ryō; pre-Meiji unit of currency, orig. the value of one ryō of gold
5. ryō; traditional measure of fabric, 2 tanSee also 反 たん
- This train is made up of seven cars.
6. ryō; tael; unit of weight under the Ritsuryo system, 1/16 kin, 42-43 gArchaism, See also 斤
7. counter for suits of clothing, sets of armor, etc.Archaism, See also 領 りょう
9. TaelTael or tahil can refer to any one of several weight meas... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. parents; both parents
ふたおや: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. change; money exchange
1. both hands; both arms
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
2. tenfrom the number of fingers on both hands; used as secret jargon
1. pair; the two; both persons; both things
1. both countries
2. Ryōgoku (area of Tokyo)Only applies to りょうごく
1. both ends; either end; both edges
2. double-mindedness; sitting on the fenceOnly applies to りょうたん
両端 【りょうはし】、両端 【りょうはじ】