Words — 162 found
1. both (hands, parents, sides, etc.)
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. counter for carriages (e.g. in a train); counter for vehiclesSee also 輛 りょう
3. ryō; tael; traditional unit of weight (for gold, silver and drugs), 4-5 monme, 15-19 gSee also 匁 もんめ
4. ryō; pre-Meiji unit of currency, orig. the value of one ryō of gold
5. ryō; traditional measure of fabric, 2 tanSee also 反 たん
- This train is made up of seven cars.
6. ryō; tael; unit of weight under the Ritsuryo system, 1/16 kin, 42-43 gArchaism, See also 斤
7. counter for suits of clothing, sets of armor, etc.Archaism, See also 領 りょう
9. TaelTael or tahil can refer to any one of several weight meas... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. parents; both parents
ふたおや: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. change; money exchange
1. both hands; both arms
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
2. tenfrom the number of fingers on both hands; used as secret jargon
1. both countries
2. Ryōgoku (area of Tokyo)Only applies to りょうごく
1. pair; the two; both persons; both things
1. both ends; either end; both edges
2. double-mindedness; sitting on the fenceOnly applies to りょうたん
両端 【りょうはし】、両端 【りょうはじ】
JLPT N1 Links
1. both extremitiesSee also 両極端
2. North and South Poles
3. positive and negative poles
1. both feet
- た 。
- He stood with his feet wide apart.
2. both legsOnly applies to りょうあし
- They bound his legs together.
両足 【りょうあし】、両足 【もろあし】