Words — 1250 found
1. counter for flat objects (e.g. sheets of paper)
2. counter for positions or rolesArchaism, See also 役 やく
3. counter for food portions (now only gyōza and soba)Archaism
4. counter for ranking levelSumo
1. dancing; dance
舞い 【まい】、儛 【まい】
儛: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. probably isn't (doesn't, won't, etc.)
- You will gain nothing from doing that.
2. don't (doesn't) intend to; intend not to
- The other team tried to keep them from crossing the line.
3. must not; (when used in an imperative sentence) don't
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
1. every year; yearly; annually
1. to go; to come; to callHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone
- I'll be with you in a few minutes.
2. to be defeated; to collapse; to die
- He was so vigorous in making love that his companion for the evening went down for the count.
3. to be annoyed; to be nonplussed
- I'm really confused.
4. to be madly in love
- ま 。
- Joe's nuts about the girl.
5. to visit (shrine, grave)See also 墓参り
1. lost child; lost person; stray child; missing child
1. each time; always; often
- Thank you for your patronage.
2. thank you for your continued patronageAbbreviation, See also 毎度有り難うございます
- まいど 、
- Thanks, please come again.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. burying in the ground
2. having underground deposits
1. every month; each month; monthly
2. BurialBurial or interment is the act of placing a person or obj... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. minus; negative (quantity); subtraction; taking away
3. disadvantage; drawback; handicap
- His diligence turned out a disadvantage after all.
4. negative (ion, pole, growth, image, effect, etc.)