Words — 5 found
1. to go; to come; to callHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone
- I'll be with you in a few minutes.
2. to be defeated; to collapse; to die
- He was so vigorous in making love that his companion for the evening went down for the count.
3. to be annoyed; to be nonplussed
- I'm really confused.
4. to be madly in love
- ま 。
- Joe's nuts about the girl.
5. to visit (shrine, grave)See also 墓参り
1. to beat; to floor (someone); to bring (someone) to his knees; to come