Words — 125 found
1. I; meMale term or language
- I called Susan to apologize to her, but she hung up on me.
2. youwhen addressing young boys
- I was asked, "You OK, kid?". I replied, "Fine."
3. manservantSee also しもべ
1. divining; telling a fortune; predictingArchaism, See also 卜する
2. choosing; settling; fixing
1. farm (livestock); stock farm; ranch; station
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. pastor; minister; clergyman; reverend
2. PastorThe word pastor usually refers to an ordained leader of a... Read more
1. pasture; grass
2. PasturePasture (from the Latin pastus, past participle of pascer... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. stock-farming; livestock farming; cattle breeding
2. PastoralismPastoralism is the branch of agriculture concerned with t... Read more
1. eradication; extermination; destruction; suppression
2. Herding dogA herding dog, also known as a stock dog or working dog, ... Read more
2. BoxingBoxing, also called pugilism, is a combat sport in which ... Read more
1. wooden sword
3. BokkenA bokken (木剣, bok, "wood", and ken, "sword") (or commonly... Read more
木刀 【ぼくっとう】、木刀 【ぼくた】、木刀 【きがたな】
ぼくっとう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぼくた: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. きがたな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.