1. farm (livestock); stock farm; ranch; station
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. pastor; minister; clergyman; reverend
2. PastorThe word pastor usually refers to an ordained leader of a... Read more
1. pasture; grass
2. PasturePasture (from the Latin pastus, past participle of pascer... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. stock-farming; livestock farming; cattle breeding
2. PastoralismPastoralism is the branch of agriculture concerned with t... Read more
2. Herding dogA herding dog, also known as a stock dog or working dog, ... Read more
1. parsonage; rectory; vicarage
2. RectoryA rectory is the residence, or former residence, of a rec... Read more