Words — 607 found
1. work; job; labor; labour; business; task; assignment; occupation; employment
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
1. police box; koban; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
3. alternating (current, stress, etc.)Physics
4. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. speed; velocity; pace; rate
3. VelocityIn physics, velocity is speed in a given direction. Speed... Read more
1. material; substance
3. MatterMatter is anything that occupies space and has rest mass.... Read more
1. stability; steadiness; consistency; equilibrium; balance; composure
- The current political situation is not very stable.
2. stablePhysics, Chemistry
1. abdomen; belly; stomach
- うご 。
- A female kangaroo carries its young in the pouch.
2. wombSee also 胎 はら
3. one's mind; one's real intentions; one's true motive
- He says one thing and means another.
4. courage; nerve; willpower
5. generosity; magnanimity
6. feelings; emotions
7. wide middle part; bulging part
8. inside; interior; inner part
9. anti-nodePhysics, See also 節
10. counter for hard roe
11. counter for containers with bulging middles (pots, vases, etc.)
12. AbdomenThe abdomen (also called the belly), in vertebrates such ... Read more
肚: Rarely-used kanji form.
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. field; table; area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
9. fieldPsychology, in Gestalt psychology
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gravity; gravitation; gravitational pullPhysics
2. GravitationGravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which... Read more
1. pressure; stressPhysics
- お 。
- The bridge crashed under the pressure.
2. pressure (e.g. political); coercion; arm-twisting
- The plan was given up under the pressure of public opinion.
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
1. reflection; reverberationPhysics
- かがや 。
- Her eyes shone as they reflected the light of the room.
2. reflex; reflexesPhysiology
3. Reflection (physics)Reflection is the change in direction of a wavefront at a... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. resonancePhysics, Chemistry
2. sympathy (with a view, idea, etc.)
- We have a lot of sympathies in common.
3. ResonanceIn physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to osci... Read more
1. joint; knuckle
2. tune; melody
3. node (of a plant stem); joint; knot (in wood); knob
4. (notable) point; part
- He seems to hold people from Kakogawa in contempt.
5. nodePhysics, See also 腹
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. image; figure; statue; picture; portrait
2. figure; form; shape; appearance
3. imagePhysics, Mathematics
1. collapse; crumbling; breaking down; caving in
- The Tudor Dynasty fell in the year 1603.
2. (radioactive) decay; disintegrationPhysics
崩潰: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. orbit; trajectoryAstronomy, Physics
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
2. railroad track
3. (right) track; proper courseSee also 軌道に乗る
1. stone (of a fruit); pit; pip
2. core (of an organization, team, etc.); nucleus; heart
3. nuclear weaponsSee also 核兵器
- No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age.
4. nucleus (of an atom)Physics, See also 原子核
5. nucleus (of a cell)Biology, See also 細胞核
6. condensation nucleusMeteorology, See also 凝結核
7. (planetary) coreAstronomy
8. ring (in a cyclic compound)Chemistry
9. kernel; coreMathematics
10. nucleus (of a cultured pearl)
1. energyPhysics, From German “Energie”
- Heat is a form of energy.
2. energy; strength; power; stamina; get-up-and-go
- つかいは 。
- I have exhausted my energy.
3. energy source; energy resourceAbbreviation, See also エネルギー資源
4. food energy; calories
- The calorie is an exact measure of the energy in food.
5. EnergyIn physics, energy is an indirectly observed quantity. It... Read more
エネルギ: Irregular kana usage.
- とおりぬ 。
- The train traversed a tunnel.
2. to tunnel (through a potential barrier)Physics
3. letting a grounder go through one's legsBaseball
4. TunnelA tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclose... Read more