Words — 496 found
1. work; job; business; occupation; employment; vocation; task
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
1. speed; velocity; pace; rate
2. velocityPhysics terminology
3. VelocityIn physics, velocity is speed in a given direction. Speed... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. material; substance
2. matterPhysics terminology
3. MatterMatter is anything that occupies space and has rest mass.... Read more
1. abdomen; belly; stomach
- うご 。
- A female kangaroo carries its young in the pouch.
2. wombSee also 胎 はら
3. one's mind; one's real intentions; one's true motive
- He says one thing and means another.
4. courage; nerve; willpower
5. generosity; magnanimity
6. feelings; emotions
7. wide middle part; bulging part
8. inside; interior; inner part
9. anti-nodePhysics terminology
10. counter for hard roe
11. counter for containers with bulging middles (pots, vases, etc.)
12. AbdomenThe abdomen (also called the belly), in vertebrates such ... Read more
1. electronPhysics terminology
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
8. fieldPhysics terminology
9. field (gestalt psychology)
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gravity; gravitation; gravitational pullPhysics terminology
2. GravitationGravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which... Read more
1. pressure; stressPhysics terminology
- お 。
- The bridge crashed under the pressure.
2. pressure (e.g. political); coercion; arm-twisting
- The plan was given up under the pressure of public opinion.
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
1. reflection; reverberationPhysics terminology
- かがや 。
- Her eyes shone as they reflected the light of the room.
2. reflex; reflexesBiology term
3. Reflection (physics)Reflection is the change in direction of a wavefront at a... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. image; figure; statue; picture; portrait
2. figure; form; shape; appearance
3. imagePhysics terminology, Mathematics
1. collapse; crumbling; breaking down; caving in
- The Tudor Dynasty fell in the year 1603.
2. (radioactive) decay; disintegrationPhysics terminology, See also α崩壊
1. orbit; trajectoryAstronomy, etc. term, Physics terminology
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
2. railroad track
3. (right) track; proper courseSee also 軌道に乗る
1. stone (of a fruit); pit; pip
2. core (of an organization, team, etc.); nucleus; heart
3. nuclear weaponsSee also 核兵器
- No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age.
4. nucleus (of an atom)Physics terminology, See also 原子核
5. nucleus (of a cell)Biology term, See also 細胞核
6. condensation nucleusSee also 凝結核
7. (planetary) coreAstronomy, etc. term
8. ring (in a cyclic compound)Chemistry term
9. kernel; coreMathematics
10. nucleus (of a cultured pearl)
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- とおりぬ 。
- The train traversed a tunnel.
2. to tunnel (through a potential barrier)Physics terminology
3. letting a grounder go through one's legsBaseball term
4. TunnelA tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclose... Read more
Common word Links
1. nucleus; atomic nucleusPhysics terminology
2. Atomic nucleusThe nucleus is the very dense region consisting of proton... Read more
1. universal gravitationPhysics terminology
2. Newton's law of universal gravitationNewton's law of universal gravitation states that every p... Read more
1. electromagnetic wavePhysics terminology
2. Electromagnetic radiationElectromagnetic radiation (EM radiation or EMR) is a form... Read more
1. amplitudePhysics terminology
2. AmplitudeAmplitude is the magnitude of change in the oscillating v... Read more
振幅 【ふりはば】、振り幅 【ふりはば】