Words — 415 found
1. salt; common salt; table salt; sodium chloride
2. hardship; toil; trouble
3. saltinessFood term
4. cold; unwelcoming; indifferentColloquialism
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
1. resonancePhysics terminology, Chemistry term
2. sympathy (with a view, idea, etc.)
- We have a lot of sympathies in common.
3. ResonanceIn physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to osci... Read more
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
2. associationChemistry term
3. conjunctionAstronomy, etc. term, See also 合
1. disassembly; dismantling; disaggregating; analysis; disintegrating; decomposing; degrading
- This liquid can be resolved into three elements.
3. decomposition; resolutionChemistry term
4. deblockingComputer terminology
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. combination; union; binding; catenation; coupling; joining
2. bondChemistry term
1. stone (of a fruit); pit; pip
2. core (of an organization, team, etc.); nucleus; heart
3. nuclear weaponsSee also 核兵器
- No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age.
4. nucleus (of an atom)Physics terminology, See also 原子核
5. nucleus (of a cell)Biology term, See also 細胞核
6. condensation nucleusSee also 凝結核
7. (planetary) coreAstronomy, etc. term
8. ring (in a cyclic compound)Chemistry term
9. kernel; coreMathematics
10. nucleus (of a cultured pearl)
1. the opposite sexSee also 同性
2. isomerismChemistry term
1. catalystChemistry term
2. CatalysisCatalysis is the change in rate of a chemical reaction du... Read more
1. compoundChemistry term
2. Chemical compoundA chemical compound is a pure chemical substance consisti... Read more
1. sublimationChemistry term
- The process by which substances are turned directly from a solid state into a gas is called sublimation.
2. sublimating (an emotion, impulse, etc.); channelling; diverting; converting; elevating
1. concentration; thickness; densityChemistry term
3. ConcentrationIn chemistry, concentration is defined as the abundance o... Read more
1. dispersion; breakup; scattering; decentralization; decentralisation; distribution
3. dispersionChemistry term, Physics terminology
4. VarianceIn probability theory and statistics, the variance is a m... Read more
1. stimulation (e.g. of an economy); revitalization (e.g. of a town); rejuvenation; invigoration
- Therefore, they cannot catalyze deregulation without "external pressure".
2. activationChemistry term
1. retort; sealed plastic pouch typically containing ready-made sauce or stew; boil-in-the-bagFood term
- There's no time, so ready-made pack OK?
2. retort; glass vessel used for distillation (now largely obs.)Chemistry term, From Dutch; Flemish
3. RetortIn a chemistry laboratory, a retort is a glassware device... Read more
1. statute of limitations; lapse of rights after a period of time; prescription (including acquisitive and extinctive prescription)
2. becoming invalid or void after a set time
3. ageing; agingChemistry term, See also 時効硬化
4. Statute of limitationsA statute of limitations is an enactment in a common law ... Read more