Words — 564 found
1. salt; common salt; table salt; sodium chloride
2. hardship; toil; trouble
3. saltinessFood, cooking
4. cold; unwelcoming; indifferentColloquialism
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. stability; steadiness; consistency; equilibrium; balance; composure
- The current political situation is not very stable.
2. stablePhysics, Chemistry
1. resonancePhysics, Chemistry
2. sympathy (with a view, idea, etc.)
- We have a lot of sympathies in common.
3. ResonanceIn physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to osci... Read more
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
3. conjunctionAstronomy, See also 合
1. disassembly; dismantling; disaggregating; taking apart; breaking up; analysis; parsing
- Taking a watch apart is easier than putting it together.
2. decomposition; resolution; disintegration; degradationChemistry
- Water can be decomposed into oxygen and hydrogen.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. combination; union; binding; catenation; coupling; joining
1. stone (of a fruit); pit; pip
2. core (of an organization, team, etc.); nucleus; heart
3. nuclear weaponsSee also 核兵器
- No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age.
4. nucleus (of an atom)Physics, See also 原子核
5. nucleus (of a cell)Biology, See also 細胞核
6. condensation nucleusMeteorology, See also 凝結核
7. (planetary) coreAstronomy
8. ring (in a cyclic compound)Chemistry
9. kernel; coreMathematics
10. nucleus (of a cultured pearl)
1. the opposite sexSee also 同性
1. restoration; return
- かいちょう 、
- ひょうめい 。
- Bill Gates announces intent to return advertising revenue to the users.
2. reduction; resolution; deoxidization; deoxidationChemistry, See also 酸化
1. permeation (of thought, ideology, culture, etc.); infiltration (e.g. of ideas); spread; penetration (e.g. into a market); pervasion
2. permeation (of a liquid, etc.); soaking; percolation
3. osmosisChemistry, Biology
4. OsmosisOsmosis is the net movement of solvent molecules through ... Read more
滲透: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. CatalysisCatalysis is the change in rate of a chemical reaction du... Read more
Common word Links
2. Chemical compoundA chemical compound is a pure chemical substance consisti... Read more
- The process by which substances are turned directly from a solid state into a gas is called sublimation.
2. sublimating (an emotion, impulse, etc.); channelling; diverting; converting; elevating
1. concentration; densityChemistry
3. ConcentrationIn chemistry, concentration is defined as the abundance o... Read more