Words — 6 found
Common word Links
1. you said; he said; she said; they saidSee also と, casual quoting particle
2. if ... thenindicates supposition
3. do you seriously think thatas かって; indicates a satirical or rhetorical question
4. I already told you; you should know by now that; of courseindicates certainty, insistence, emphasis, etc.
5. the said ...abbr. of という
6. says that ...abbr. of と言っている
7. I hear that ...abbr. of と聞いている
8. as for the term ...abbr. of とは, というのは
9. as for ...equiv. of は topic marker
10. Te (kana)て, in hiragana, or テ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. speaking ofColloquialism, indicates emotional closeness or annoyance with someone
- かわい ！！
- Ah-you've gone all red. Riku - that's so cute!! Ha-haha.
2. (I told you) already; come onColloquialism, indicates annoyance (in sentence-final position)
- Shhh, she'll hear you!
1. (apparently) that's what it's like, isn't itused at end of sentence
1. or rather (say); or better (say); or perhaps I should say; or, how should I put it,...; I meanColloquialism, See also と言うか