Words — 146 found
1. well; properly; suitablyUsually written using kana alone
2. best regards; please remember me; please treat me favorably (favourably); please take care of; please do
- Give my love to your family.
3. just like ...; as though one were ...as ...よろしく
4. by all means; of courseas よろしく…べし
宜敷く: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. disclosure; exposure; revelation
1. open; unconcealed; undisguised; blatant; plain; frank
2. broad; lewd; indecent; crude
- "Haruki, you ask for a seat at the front as well." "What's wrong, why the look of blatant dislike?"
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
1. condensation; formation of dew
2. CondensationCondensation is the change of the physical state of matte... Read more
1. announcement; presentation; demonstration; displaying; showing; introducing; exhibiting; unveiling; revealing; showcasing; performing; giving a rendition
3. (not) a bit; (not) at allSee also 露聊かも
1. discovery (of a plot, misdeed, etc.); detection; exposure; disclosure
1. reception (e.g. wedding); banquet; celebration; party
Common word Links
1. RussiaUsually written using kana alone
露西亜 【ロシヤ】、魯西亜 【ロシア】、魯西亜 【ロシヤ】
露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word Links
1. PeruUsually written using kana alone
秘露: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. abacusUsually written using kana alone
十露盤 【そろばん】、珠盤 【そろばん】、ソロバン
1. wedding reception banquet
2. Wedding receptionA wedding reception is a party held after the completion ... Read more
1. unveiling; debut; introductionPolite (teineigo), See also 披露目
御披露目 【おひろめ】、お広め 【おひろめ】、御広目 【おひろめ】
お披露目: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 御披露目: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 御広目: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. Hawker (trade)A hawker is a vendor of merchandise that can be easily tr... Read more
1. outrider; herald
2. rikishi who leads the yokozuna to the ring prior to his ring-entering ceremonySumo term
3. TsuyuharaiIn professional sumo, the tsuyuharai is one of the two at... Read more