Words — 243 found
1. eternity; perpetuity; permanence; immortality
2. EternityEternity (or forever) is a concept of endless time. It is... Read more
1. far; distant; far away; a long way off; in the distance
- とお 。
- His house is not far from here.
2. distant (past); remote (in time); remote; far-removed (in time)
- It won't be long before your dream comes true.
3. distant (relationship or kinship); having little to do (with someone)
- He is a distant relation of hers.
4. far (from something else in quality, degree, etc.); not similar; way off
5. hard (of hearing)as 耳が遠い
6. nearsightedas 目が遠い
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. TelescopeA telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation... Read more
1. reserve; constraint; restraint; modesty; diffidence; hesitation; holding back; discretion; tact; thoughtfulness
2. declining; refraining
3. forethought; foresightorig. meaning
1. far away; distant; at a distance; distant place; by far
1. looking forward to; anxiously awaited
待遠しい 【まちどおしい】、待ち遠しい 【まちどうしい】、待ちどうしい 【まちどうしい】、待遠しい 【まちどうしい】
まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage. まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage. まちどうしい: Irregular kana usage.
1. to go away; to become more distant; to fade away; to die away
2. to be estranged
1. centrifugal force
2. Centrifugal forceCentrifugal force (from Latin centrum, meaning "center", ... Read more
2. Perspective (visual)Perspective, in context of vision and visual perception, ... Read more
Common word Links
1. pretending to respect someone while in fact staying distant; keeping at arms length; giving a wide berth
2. avoiding (something unpleasant); shying away from
3. giving the batter an "intentional walk"Baseball term
1. expedition; (military) campaign
- Who was the leader of the expedition?
2. tour (by a sports team, performer, etc.); visit
- ま 。
- We lost almost all our away games.
1. estrangement; alienation; neglecting to stay in contact