Words — 124 found
1. reserve; constraint; restraint; modesty; diffidence; hesitation; holding back; discretion; tact; thoughtfulness
2. declining; refraining
3. forethought; foresightorig. meaning
1. school trip; field trip; excursion; outing
2. long walk; excursion (on foot)Dated term
2. Perspective (visual)Perspective, in context of vision and visual perception, ... Read more
1. centrifugal forcePhysics
2. Centrifugal forceCentrifugal force (from Latin centrum, meaning "center", ... Read more
1. expedition; (military) campaign
- He was a member of the expedition which climbed Mount Everest.
2. tour (by a sports team, performer, etc.); visit
- ま 。
- We lost almost all our away games.
1. long distance relationship
2. Long-distance relationshipA long-distance relationship (LDR) is typically an intima... Read more