Words — 122 found
1. reserve; constraint; restraint; modesty; diffidence; hesitation; holding back; discretion; tact; thoughtfulness
2. declining; refraining
3. forethought; foresightorig. meaning
2. Perspective (visual)Perspective, in context of vision and visual perception, ... Read more
1. centrifugal forcePhysics
2. Centrifugal forceCentrifugal force (from Latin centrum, meaning "center", ... Read more
1. expedition; (military) campaign
- Who was the leader of the expedition?
2. tour (by a sports team, performer, etc.); visit
- ま 。
- We lost almost all our away games.
1. long distance relationship
2. Long-distance relationshipA long-distance relationship (LDR) is typically an intima... Read more