Words — 38 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. passing through (a tunnel, station, town, etc.); passing by (e.g. of a typhoon); transit
- Watch out for passing cars.
2. passage (of a bill, e.g. through parliament); carriage
- The bill at last went through.
3. passing (an examination, inspection, etc.); clearing
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. passage (of time); elapsing; lapse
- それいらい ３
- Three years have passed since then.
2. progress; development; course (of events)
- The status of the project is as follows.
3. transitAstronomy, etc. term
1. filtration; filtering; percolation
2. FiltrationFiltration is commonly the mechanical or physical operati... Read more
2. InsolvencyInsolvency is the inability of a debtor to pay their debt... Read more
1. surplus- (attaches to start of Sino-Japanese words); excess-; over-
2. per- (chemical with more of a certain element than found in other compounds of the same constituents)
1. staying the night (of an itinerant priest in Zen buddhism); itinerant priest's lodgingBuddhist term
2. providing a room for an itinerant priest so that he may meditate for a long period of timeBuddhist term
1. clear weather after a typhoon has passedYojijukugo (four character compound)