Words — 413 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. road; highway
2. RoadA road is a route, thoroughfare or way that supports trav... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. passage; pathway; roadway; avenue; aisle
2. AisleAn aisle is, in general (common), a space for walking wit... Read more
1. railway track; railway line; railroad; railway; track; line
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. detour; diversion
2. The Wrong MoveThe Wrong Move (UK) or Wrong Movement (USA video title) i... Read more
まわり道 【まわりみち】、廻り道 【まわりみち】、廻り路 【まわりみち】、回り路 【まわりみち】
1. circuit (electric)
2. cycle (e.g. Krebs cycle)Biology term
1. route; course; path
- まちうけ 。
- Whichever way we choose will involve danger.
2. one's future course (e.g. after graduating high school)
- もと 。
- I asked my teacher for advice on my future course.
1. course; route; path; channel
2. process; means
径路 【けいろ】、逕路 【けいろ】
1. highway; freeway; expressway; motorway
2. Controlled-access highwayA controlled-access highway is a highway designed exclusi... Read more
1. maze; labyrinth; blind alley
2. MazeA maze is a tour puzzle in the form of a complex branchin... Read more
1. waterway; canal; channel; watercourse; aqueduct
- くだ 。
- The ship sailed down the channel.
2. swimming pool lane
3. WaterwayA waterway is any navigable body of waters. Waterways can... Read more
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
2. RunwayAccording to ICAO a runway is a "defined rectangular area... Read more
1. route map (buses, trains, etc.)
2. Transit mapA transit map is a topological map in the form of a schem... Read more
1. avenue; boulevard; tree-lined street
2. Avenue (landscape)In landscaping, an avenue or allée is traditionally a str... Read more
並木路 【なみきみち】、並木路 【なみきじ】
1. route (bus, train, air, etc.); line
- May I have a bus route map?
2. line (taken by a group, organization, etc.); policy; course
- The President took a hard line.