Words — 127 found
1. error; mistake; slip; bug
謬り 【あやまり】、謬 【あやまり】
謬: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. fault; error; indiscretion; faux pas
1. to make a mistake (in); to commit an error; to do incorrectly; to err
- あやま 。
- He erred in his judgement.
2. to be wrong; to be incorrect; to be false; to be mistakenas 誤った or 誤っている
- お 。
- The war resulted from a mistaken policy.
3. to mislead; to misguide; to lead astray
- Don't mislead me.
1. to deceive; to falsify; to misrepresent; to cheat; to swindle; to tamper; to juggle; to manipulateUsually written using kana alone
2. to dodge; to beg the question (issue, difficulties)Usually written using kana alone
3. to varnish over; to gloss overUsually written using kana alone
誤摩化す 【ごまかす】、胡麻化す 【ごまかす】、誤魔かす 【ごまかす】、胡魔化す 【ごまかす】
誤魔化す: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 誤摩化す: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 胡麻化す: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 誤魔かす: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 胡魔化す: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. misprint; typographical error; typo
2. Typographical errorA typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mist... Read more
1. to be confused; to be flustered; to be at a lossUsually written using kana alone, See also まごまご
間誤付く: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. misprint; misspelling; typo; typographical error; erratum
1. erroneous entry; misentry; slip of the pen; writing down wrongly (a sum, etc.)
2. Clerical errorA clerical error is an error on part of an office worker,... Read more
1. mistake; error; discrepancy
2. discrepancy between one's actions and intentionsLaw
1. hanky-panky; juggling; cheating; deception; smoke and mirrorsUsually written using kana alone
誤魔化し: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 胡麻化し: Ateji (phonetic) reading.