Words — 611 found
1. flower; blossom; bloom; petal
- ゆうめい 水戸
- みにい 。
- We visited Mito Park, which is famous for its plum blossoms.
2. cherry blossom
4. blooming (esp. of cherry blossoms)
5. ikebanaSee also 生け花
6. hanafudaHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also 花札
- はな 。
- Speech is silver, silence is gold.
7. (the) bestSee also 言わぬが花, usu. as 〜が花
8. glorious; lovely
9. FlowerA flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the r... Read more
1. (flower) vase
2. VaseA vase is an open container, often used to hold cut flowe... Read more
花びん 【かびん】、花瓶 【はながめ】、花瓶 【かへい】
1. cherry blossom viewing; flower viewing
2. Hanamiis the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the beauty... Read more
2. FireworksFireworks are a class of explosive pyrotechnic devices us... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. Pollen, evening primrose, and castor bean. ]] Pollen is a fine ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. ikebana; Japanese art of flower arrangement
- Flower arrangement is a traditional art in Japan.
2. fresh flower; natural flowerOnly applies to せいか
生花 【いけばな】、活け花 【いけばな】、活花 【いけばな】、生花 【せいか】、活花 【せいか】
1. flower bed
1. showy; brilliant; gorgeous; florid; gay
1. flower; flowering plant
3. Ornamental plantOrnamental plants are plants that are grown for decorativ... Read more
1. flowers budding; blooming; flowering
- The blossoms will be out in a few days.
2. showing results; becoming popular; blooming
- Musical talent usually blooms at an early age.
3. AnthesisAnthesis is the period during which a flower is fully ope... Read more
1. hay fever; pollinosis (allergy to pollen)
2. Allergic rhinitisAllergic rhinitis is an allergic inflammation of the nasa... Read more
1. artificial flower; imitation flower
2. artificial flower making
3. Artificial flowerArtificial flowers are imitations of natural flowering pl... Read more
1. flower arrangement
2. IkebanaIkebana is the Japanese art of flower arrangement, also k... Read more
1. parade float; festival float
2. Float (parade)A float is a decorated platform, either built on a vehicl... Read more
花車 【だし】、山車 【さんしゃ】
1. national flower
2. Floral emblemIn a number of countries, plants have been chosen as symb... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. (flower) petal
花弁 【はなびら】、花弁 【かべん】、花瓣 【かべん】
花瓣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. flowers in full bloom; time of year in which flowers are in full bloom
- The roses in the garden are in full bloom.
2. the age at which someone (esp. a woman) is at the peak of their beauty
3. booming or peaking (in popularity)
- As a poet, he flowered in his twenties.