Words — 202 found
1. consent; agreement; acceptance
2. understanding; satisfaction (e.g. with an explanation); being convinced
1. to pay (fees, taxes, etc.); to dedicate; to make an offering
- I guess the time of reckoning has arrived at last.
2. to supply
3. to put away (in); to keep; to store
- やく ５０
- おさめ 。
- The dictionary contains about half a million words.
4. to finish; to bring to a close
- おさ 。
- He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being.
5. to restore (something to its place)
- Bob mounted the portrait in a fancy frame, but it was upside down.
6. to achieve (e.g. a result)
- The prefectural governor got the upper hand in the July elections.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. falling behind (with a payment); being in arrears; non-payment; default; delinquency
1. to fit into (a box, frame, category, etc.); to be contained within; to fall within (e.g. a budget)
- おさ 。
- He was established as Foreign Minister.
2. to settle down (into); to be installed (in one's rightful place); to be returned (to one's original position)
3. to settle into (one's position); to take up (a post); to occupy (a role)esp. 納まる
- It'll come right in the end.
4. to be delivered; to be paid (e.g. taxes)Only applies to 納まる
5. to be settled (dispute, conflict, etc.); to be sorted; to subside (e.g. wind); to calm down; to abateOnly applies to 収まる, See also 治まる
- ちょうけん 。
- A longsword sheathed in an intricately engraved scabbard.
6. to be satisfied (e.g. with an answer); to consent; to agree
1. natto (fermented soybeans)
2. Nattōis a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans ferment... Read more
1. storage; putting or stowing away
2. receipt (of funds, payment, etc.)
1. payment (taxes, fees, etc.)
2. supply (of goods); delivery
1. having consent (e.g. to do something); having (someone's) assentSee also 納得
納得尽く 【なっとくずく】、納得づく 【なっとくづく】
1. conclusion; end; settlement
2. balance; harmony; fitting (in)
納まり 【おさまり】、治まり 【おさまり】