Words — 1 found
1. to fit into (a box, frame, category, etc.); to be contained within; to fall within (e.g. a budget)
- おさ 。
- He was established as Foreign Minister.
2. to settle down (into); to be installed (in one's rightful place); to be returned (to one's original position)
3. to settle into (one's position); to take up (a post); to occupy (a role)esp. 納まる
- It'll come right in the end.
4. to be delivered; to be paid (e.g. taxes)Only applies to 納まる
5. to be settled (dispute, conflict, etc.); to be sorted; to subside (e.g. wind); to calm down; to abateOnly applies to 収まる, See also 治まる
- ちょうけん 。
- A longsword sheathed in an intricately engraved scabbard.
6. to be satisfied (e.g. with an answer); to consent; to agree