Words — 138 found
- か 。
- Heat turns ice into water.
2. fever; temperature
- I have a fever of 102 degrees.
3. zeal; passion; enthusiasm; mania; craze; rage
- う 。
- He is being carried away by a student movement.
4. HeatHeat is energy transferred from one system to another by ... Read more
1. passion; enthusiasm; zeal
1. high fever
- I had a high fever; otherwise I could have gone camping.
1. white heat; incandescence
2. becoming excited; getting heated (e.g. of a discussion); reaching a climax
- That was an exciting game. Everybody was excited.
1. piping hot; scalding
- I could go for a nice hot pizza right now.
2. madly in love
1. becoming red hot; red heat; scorching heat; incandescence
2. running high (of emotions); burning (with passion, enthusiasm, etc.)
1. generation of heatOnly applies to はつねつ
2. (attack of) fever; pyrexia
3. FeverFever (also known as pyrexia) is a common medical sign ch... Read more
ほつねつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.