Words — 94 found
- か 。
- Heat turns ice into water.
2. fever; temperature
- I have a fever of 102 degrees.
3. zeal; passion; enthusiasm; mania; craze; rage
- う 。
- He is being carried away by a student movement.
4. HeatHeat is energy transferred from one system to another by ... Read more
1. heat source
2. Thermal reservoirA thermal reservoir, a short-form of thermal energy reser... Read more
1. hot-air balloon
2. Hot air balloonThe hot air balloon is the oldest successful human-carryi... Read more
1. thermodynamicsPhysics terminology
2. ThermodynamicsThermodynamics is the branch of physical science concerne... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. quantity of heat; heat value; calorific value; calories
2. (degree of) enthusiasm; zeal; passion
- I feel a bit feverish tonight.
1. to become enthusiastic; to have a crush (on); to lose one's head (to)
1. thermal design powerComputer terminology
2. Thermal design powerThe thermal design power (TDP), sometimes called thermal ... Read more
1. thermal-neutron reactor
2. Thermal-neutron reactorA thermal reactor is a nuclear reactor that uses slow or ... Read more
1. thermal noise
2. Johnson–Nyquist noiseJohnson–Nyquist noise (thermal noise, Johnson noise, or N... Read more
1. heat exchanger
2. Heat exchangerA heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for effici... Read more