Words — 205 found
1. Mr; Mrs; Ms; MissHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- ねん 、安藤
- In 1995, Andou received architecture's most prestigious award.
- Judging from those facts, Mr Mori must be a wealthy person.
3. he; himHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
4. counter for peopleHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
1. Genji (the character in the Genji Monogatari)
- Kamakura is a place noted in connection with the Genji family.
2. the Minamoto family
3. Minamoto clanwas one of the surnames bestowed by the Emperors of Japan... Read more
1. a certain person; unnamed person; Mr. So-and-so; a certain someone who shall remain unnamed
1. full name; family name
2. Japanese clansThis is a list of Japanese clans. The ancient clans menti... Read more
1. Yuezhi (ancient Central Asian people); RouzhiHistorical term
2. YuezhiThe Yuezhi, or Rouzhi, were an ancient Central Asian peop... Read more