Words — 25 found
1. abandonment; renunciation; resignation; abdication (responsibility, right)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. tearing up and discarding (e.g. documents); disposal (e.g. weaponry); destruction
- おも 。
- With respect to these documents, I think the best thing is to destroy them.
2. annulment; cancellation; abrogation; voiding; breaking (e.g. treaty)
- They called off their engagement.
3. reversal (of an original ruling)
破毀: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. disposal; abandonment; scrapping; discarding; abolition
2. annulment; cancellation; abrogation; repeal
1. desperation; despair; self-abandonmentYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. unlawful dumping (e.g. of garbage)
2. Fly-tippingFly-tipping (also known as "fly dumping", and sometimes s... Read more
1. abandonment; giving up; throwing away; disposal; dumping
1. waiving (a right); waiver; renunciationLaw
2. abandonment; desertionSee also 遺棄