Words — 586 found
3. SchoolA school is an institution designed for the teaching of s... Read more
學校: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. primary school; elementary school; grade school
2. Primary schoolA primary school (from French école primaire) is an insti... Read more
1. junior high school; middle school; lower secondary school
2. Middle schoolMiddle School and Junior High School are levels of school... Read more
1. senior high school; high school
2. High schoolHigh school is a term used in parts of the English-speaki... Read more
1. senior high school; high schoolAbbreviation, See also 高等学校
JLPT N1 Links
- ちゅう ・
- くだ 。
- Bear in mind that that school is an integrated junior high and high school.
2. proof (of a book, document, etc.); counter for proofs
1. vocational school; technical school
専門ガッコウ 【せんもんガッコウ】、専門ガッコ 【せんもんガッコ】
1. commissioned officer
將校: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. main school; principal school
2. this school; our school
- き 。
- Tom is coming to our school tomorrow.
1. leaving school (at the end of the day); getting out of school; coming home from school
1. closing a school (for the day)
2. closing a school (permanently); shutting down a school
1. public school
2. State schoolState schools, also known as public schools or government... Read more
1. school for the blind
3. Blindness and educationThe subject of blindness and education has included evolv... Read more