Words — 219 found
1. the future (usually distant)
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
1. unripe; green
2. inexperienced; immature; unskilled
1. lingering attachment; lingering affection; regret; reluctance; ruefulness
1. uncivilized; uncivilised; primitive; savage
2. undeveloped (land); unexplored (territory, field, etc.)
3. unbloomed (flower)
1. still; as yet; hitherto; onlyUsually written using kana alone
- It's still impossible with the naked eye. With binoculars you might be able to glimpse it....
2. not yetUsually written using kana alone, with verb in the negative
- と 。
- I haven't been able to solve the problem yet.
3. more; besidesUsually written using kana alone
4. unfinished; incomplete; not yet finished withUsually written using kana alone
1. minor; person under age
2. Minor (law)In law, a minor is a person under a certain age — the age... Read more
1. unpaid; overdueSee also 既払い
未払い 【みばらい】、未払 【みはらい】、未払 【みばらい】
未払: Irregular okurigana usage. 未払: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. unheard-of; unprecedented; unparalleled in history (unparallelled); record-breakingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (an) unknown; unknown number; variableMathematics, See also 既知数
2. unknown quantity; not yet known