Words — 1101 found
1. mathematics; arithmetic
2. Mathematics"Maths" and "Math" redirect here. For other uses see Math... Read more
1. numeral; figure; digit; numeric characterMathematics
2. Numerical digitA digit is a symbol (a numeral symbol such as "3" or "7")... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. Elementary mathematicsElementary mathematics consists of mathematics topics fre... Read more
1. plural; multiple; several
2. PluralIn linguistics, plurality or [a a] plural is a concept of... Read more
復数: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
1. to count; to enumerate
1. several; a number of
- Some birds are sitting on the branch of that tree.
2. quantity; amount
- This year unemployment will reach record levels.
3. counting; figures; numbers
4. number; numeral; figure
5. grammatical numberlinguistics terminology
6. destiny; fate; course of events; trend
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
1. side dish; okazu; side dish (meat, fish, pickles, etc.) accompanying the rice in a typical Japanese mealUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I've decided what to cook for dinner.
2. food for thought (esp. in the context of conversation, or material for assisting arousal during masturbation)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ, sometimes オガズ
3. fill; fill-in (drumming)Usually written using kana alone
御菜 【おかず】、御数 【おかず】、お数 【おかず】、お菜 【おさい】、御菜 【おさい】、オカズ
1. handling charge; commission
2. Commission (remuneration)The payment of commission as remuneration for services re... Read more
1. fixed number; quorum (for an assembly)
- There may be other factors that intervene in the relation between these two constants.
2. constant; invariableMathematics, See also 変数
3. literalComputer terminology
5. Constant (mathematics)In mathematics, a constant is a non-varying value, i.e. c... Read more
1. frequency (esp. of waveforms)
2. FrequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating eve... Read more