Words — 1109 found
1. mathematics; arithmetic
2. Mathematics"Maths" and "Math" redirect here. For other uses see Math... Read more
1. numeral; figure; digit; numeric characterMathematics
2. Numerical digitA digit is a symbol (a numeral symbol such as "3" or "7")... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. Elementary mathematicsElementary mathematics consists of mathematics topics fre... Read more
1. plural; multiple; several
2. PluralIn linguistics, plurality or [a a] plural is a concept of... Read more
復数: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
1. to count; to enumerate
1. several; a number of
- Some birds are sitting on the branch of that tree.
2. quantity; amount
- This year unemployment will reach record levels.
3. counting; figures; numbers
4. number; numeral; figure
5. grammatical numberlinguistics terminology
6. destiny; fate; course of events; trend
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
1. small dish (usu. one of several accompanying rice); side dishFood term, Usually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I've decided what to cook for dinner.
2. fill; fill-in (drumming)Music term, Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
3. jack-off material; something to masturbate toUsually written using kana alone, Vulgar, Slang, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
御菜 【おかず】、御数 【おかず】、お数 【おかず】、お菜 【おさい】、御菜 【おさい】、オカズ
1. (handling) fee; charge (e.g. for a cancellation); commission; brokerage
2. Commission (remuneration)The payment of commission as remuneration for services re... Read more
1. fixed number; quorum (for an assembly)
- There may be other factors that intervene in the relation between these two constants.
2. constant; invariableMathematics, See also 変数
3. literalComputer terminology
5. Constant (mathematics)In mathematics, a constant is a non-varying value, i.e. c... Read more
1. frequency (esp. of waveforms)
2. FrequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating eve... Read more