Words — 144 found
1. several; a number of
- Some birds are sitting on the branch of that tree.
2. quantity; amount
- This year unemployment will reach record levels.
3. counting; figures; numbers
4. number; numeral; figure
6. destiny; fate; course of events; trend
2. Mathematics"Maths" and "Math" redirect here. For other uses see Math... Read more
1. numeral; figure; digit; numeric characterMathematics
2. Numerical digitA digit is a symbol (a numeral symbol such as "3" or "7")... Read more
1. numerical value; numerics
- It's an inflation-adjusted figure.
2. reading (on a meter, etc.)
- What's the reading on the blood pressure monitor?
1. several months
数カ月 【すうかげつ】、数ヵ月 【すうかげつ】、数か月 【すうかげつ】、数ケ月 【すうかげつ】、数箇月 【すうかげつ】
1. a few years ago; some years back
- My father retired from his job several years ago.
1. misfortune; adverse fortune; hapless fate
2. checkered (life, career, etc.); varied; eventful; dramatic; full of ups and downs
- I have lived a life of a puppet of fortune.
2. MathematicianA mathematician is a person with an extensive knowledge o... Read more