Words — 240 found
1. coffee shop; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffeehouse; cafe
2. KissatenA kissaten is a Japanese-style coffee shop. Kissaten are ... Read more
1. store; shop; establishment; restaurantorig. an abbr. of 店棚;見世棚
1. bookshop; bookstore
2. BooksellingBookselling is the commercial trading of books, the retai... Read more
1. employee (of a store); shop assistant; clerk; salesperson
ていいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. (department) store; (department) stores
2. Department storeA department store is a retail establishment which satisf... Read more
1. specialist shop; shop specializing in a few types of product
2. Specialty storeSpecialty stores are small stores which specialize in a s... Read more
1. shopping district; shopping street; downtown
2. Commercial districtA commercial district or commercial zone is any part of a... Read more
1. closing up shop (for the day)
2. stopping business; going out of business
1. opening a new shop
- When did you open your new store?
2. opening a shop (for the day)
- When does the restaurant open?
1. head office; main office; main store; flagship storeSee also 支店
2. this store; our storeOnly applies to ほんてん
ほんだな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.