Words — 220 found
1. coffee shop; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffeehouse; cafe
2. KissatenA kissaten is a Japanese-style coffee shop. Kissaten are ... Read more
1. store; shop; establishment; restaurant
見世: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. bookshop; bookstore
2. BooksellingBookselling is the commercial trading of books, the retai... Read more
1. department store
2. Department storeA department store is a retail establishment which satisf... Read more
1. specialist shop; shop specializing in a particular type of product
2. Specialty storeSpecialty stores are small stores which specialize in a s... Read more
1. closing up shop (for the day)
2. stopping business; going out of business
1. opening a new shop
- When did you open your new store?
2. opening a shop (for the day)
- When does the restaurant open?
1. head office; main office; main store; flagship storeSee also 支店
2. this store; our storeOnly applies to ほんてん
ほんだな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. travel agent
2. Travel agencyA travel agency is a private retailer or public service t... Read more
1. duty-free store
2. Duty-free shopDuty-free shops (or stores) are retail outlets that are e... Read more
1. antique store; curio store
2. Antique shopAn antique shop (or antiques shop) is a retail store spec... Read more