Words — 1119 found
2. MeasurementMeasurement is the process or the result of determining t... Read more
1. (measuring) ruler
2. RulerA ruler, sometimes called a rule or line gauge, is an ins... Read more
1. plans; arrangement; schedule; program; programme; expectation; estimate
2. DefinitionA definition (≝) is a passage that explains the meaning o... Read more
1. fixing (in place); being fixed (in place); securing; anchoring; fastening down
2. fixing (e.g. salary, capital); keeping the same
3. fixation (histology)Biology term
4. user name (on an online forum like 2ch where the majority of users post anonymously)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
5. user of an online handle (instead of posting anonymously)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
1. retirement age
- He served without any serious errors until he reached retirement age.
2. years of service in a military rank before eligibility for promotionArchaism
3. RetirementRetirement is the point where a person stops employment c... Read more
1. establishment; creation; posing (a problem); setting (movie, novel, etc.); scene
- ふく 。
- The stated price does not include labor charges.
2. options setting; preference settings; configuration; setupComputer terminology
- For code-type locks that don't need a key, there are 'free dial' systems where you can set any number you like, and fixed types where the number is set in advance.
1. set meal; special (of the day)
2. Table d'hôteTable d'hôte is a French loan phrase that literally means... Read more
1. decision; determination
1. calculation; computation; counting; reckoning; count
2. bill; check; account; payment (of a bill); settlement (of an account)
3. consideration; allowance
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. fixed period; fixed term
2. regular; periodic; periodical
- This year too there are many regular concerts for amateur musicians being held.
3. fixed-term commuter passAbbreviation, See also 定期乗車券
- I had my purse and commuter ticket stolen while I was sleeping in the train.
4. fixed-term depositAbbreviation, See also 定期預金
5. futures contractsAbbreviation, See also 定期取引
1. fixed; settled; constant; definite; uniform; regularized; regularised; defined; standardized; standardised; certain; prescribed
1. specific; particular; designated; special
2. specifying; designating; identifying; pinpointing
1. presumption; assumption
- Your assumption that his death was an accident seems to be wrong.
- According to an estimate, steel production will reach 100 million tons this year.
1. designation; specification; assignment; appointment; pointing at
1. fixed number (of people); prescribed number (of regular personnel, students, etc.); quota; numerical limit; complement
2. capacity (of a bus, boat, theatre, etc.); seating capacity
- This elevator's capacity is ten people.