Words — 338 found
1. evening; night
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
1. late at night
2. MidnightMidnight is the transition time period from one day to th... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. middle of the night; dead of night
1. well; properly; suitablyUsually written using kana alone
2. best regards; please remember me; please treat me favorably (favourably); please take care of; please do
- Give my love to your family.
3. just like ...; as though one were ...as ...よろしく
4. by all means; of courseas よろしく…べし
宜敷く: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. staying up late; keeping late hours; sitting up late at night; nighthawk
夜更し 【よふかし】、夜ふかし 【よふかし】
1. late at night; small hours of the morning
夜ふけ 【よふけ】、夜深け 【よふけ】
1. supper; night meal; late-night snack; "fourth meal"; midnight snack
2. SupperSupper is a name for the evening meal in some dialects of... Read more
1. nocturnality; nocturnal habits
2. NocturnalityNocturnality is an animal behavior characterized by activ... Read more
1. one night; all night; overnight; one evening
一夜 【ひとや】、一夜 【ひとよ】