Words — 744 found
1. airfield; airport
3. AerodromeAn aerodrome is a location from which aircraft flight ope... Read more
1. factory; plant; mill; workshop
2. FactoryA factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant... Read more
1. parking lot; parking place; car park; carpark
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
8. fieldPhysics terminology
9. field (gestalt psychology)
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
1. farm (agriculture)
3. FarmA farm is an area of land, or, for aquaculture, lake, riv... Read more
1. public square; square; plaza; piazza; forum
2. open space; clearing
3. Town squareA town square is an open public space commonly found in t... Read more
1. farm (livestock); ranch (US); station (Aus, NZ)
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture land; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. place; location; spot; position
2. room; space
3. basho; wrestling tournamentSumo term
1. case; situation
1. position; situation
- I'm not in a position to answer.
2. viewpoint; standpoint; point of view
- Try to see the problem from her point of view.
1. scene; setting; place (where something happens); scenario; case
- とど 。
- The scene was embedded in his memory.
2. scene (in a movie, play); shot
- I'm always bored with films that have little action.
3. state of the market
1. entrance; admission; entering
1. entry (on stage); appearance (on screen)Antonym: 退場
- That actress made three entrances onto the stage.
2. entrance; introduction (into a market)
- さいゆうき 」
- Many tales of alchemy show up in "Journey to the West".
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. market price
2. speculation (e.g. on stocks)
3. reputation (according to conventional wisdom); estimation; esteem