Words — 141 found
1. the past; bygone days
2. one's past (that one would prefer remained secret)
3. past (tense); preterit; preteriteGrammar
4. previous lifeBuddhism
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
1. last year
こぞ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to leave; to go away
- さ 、
- もど 。
- In 1900, he left England, and he never returned.
2. to pass; to elapse
- さ 、
- The good old days have gone, never to return.
3. to be distant
4. to send away; to drive off; to divorce
5. to (do) completelyafter a -masu stem, esp. of a suru verb
6. last ... (e.g. "last April")Only applies to 去る, Antonym: 来る きたる
- けっこん 。
- My sister married a high school teacher last June.
1. to take (someone) away; to carry off; to abduct; to kidnap
1. leaving behind; desertion; abandonmentusu. as 置き去りにする
置きざり 【おきざり】、置去り 【おきざり】
1. withdrawal; revocation; repeal
2. demolition; removal
- He proposed that bicycles be taken away.
1. departure; leaving; going away; evacuation
- It is unlikely that this indictment will lead to his deportation.
1. to leave; to depart; to take one's leave
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. elimination; erasure; clearing; dissipating; melting away
2. elimination (of variables)Mathematics
3. Extinction (1995 novel)Extinction is the last of Thomas Bernhard’s novels. It wa... Read more
1. death; passingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language