Words — 37 found
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. afternoon; p.m.
午后: Out-dated kanji.
1. meridian; meridian line
2. Meridian (geography)A meridian (or line of longitude) is an imaginary line on... Read more
1. seventh sign of the Chinese zodiac (The Horse, 11am-1pm, south, May)
3. Horse (zodiac)The Horse (馬 午) is one of the 12-year cycle of animals wh... Read more
1. 43rd year of the sexagenary cycle (year of the Fire Horse, renowned for disasters and the birth of women destined to kill their husbands)
2. BingwuBingwu (丙午) is the 43rd combination of the sexagenary cyc... Read more
1. Meridiungulata; extinct clade of South American ungulates
2. MeridiungulataMeridiungulata is an extinct clade with the rank of cohor... Read more
1. first "horse day" in any lunar month, but esp. the second lunar month; traditional day for worship at "fox deity" shrines