Words — 40 found
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. afternoon; p.m.
午后: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. meridian; meridian line
2. Meridian (geography)A meridian (or line of longitude) is an imaginary line on... Read more
1. the Horse (seventh sign of the Chinese zodiac)
2. hour of the Horse (around noon, 11am-1pm, or 12 noon-2pm)Obsolete term, See also 午の刻
3. southObsolete term
4. fifth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term
6. Horse (zodiac)The Horse (馬 午) is one of the 12-year cycle of animals wh... Read more
1. Meridiungulata; extinct clade of South American ungulates
2. MeridiungulataMeridiungulata is an extinct clade with the rank of cohor... Read more
1. Wood Horse (31st year of the sexagenary cycle, e.g. 1954, 2014, 2074)See also 干支
1. Water Horse (19th year of the sexagenary cycle, e.g. 1942, 2002, 2062)See also 干支