Words — 407 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. government worker; public servant; civil servant
2. Civil serviceThe term civil service has two different meanings: A bran... Read more
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more
1. to work (for); to be employed (at); to serve (in)usu. 勤める
- つとめ 。
- My father serves in the Foreign Ministry.
2. to serve (as); to act (as); to fill (the position of); to play the role (of)usu. 務める
- She was a bridesmaid at the wedding.
3. to conduct a religious serviceusu. 勤める
事ム所: Irregular kana usage.
1. service; duty; business; responsibility; task
- Who do you work for?
2. Buddhist religious services
1. office work; clerical work; administration; business; affairs
1. duty; function; office; mission; task
1. business; affairs; duties; work; procedure; task; action; function; (business) operations; operational
1. prison; penitentiary
3. PrisonA prison is a place in which people are physically confin... Read more
1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Japan)The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a cabinet level minist... Read more
1. law office; law firm
2. Law firmA law firm is a business entity formed by one or more law... Read more
1. compulsory education
2. Compulsory educationCompulsory education refers to a period of education that... Read more