Words — 272 found
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. fatigue; weariness
2. Fatigue (medical)Fatigue (also called exhaustion, lethargy, languidness, l... Read more
1. trouble; hardship; difficulty; labour; labor; toil; pains
2. anxiety; worry; concern; cares
苦勞: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. thank you for your hard work; I appreciate your effortsPolite (teineigo), See also お疲れ様, usu. to one's subordinate
ご苦労さま 【ごくろうさま】、御苦労様 【ごくろうさま】、御苦労さま 【ごくろうさま】
1. labour; labor; effort; toil; trouble
1. labor union; labour union; trade union
2. Trade unionA trade union, labour union or labor union is an organiza... Read more
1. Labor Standards ActLaw, etc. term
2. Labor Standards Act of 1947The Labor Standards Act is a Japanese law. It was enacted... Read more
1. labor; labour; manpower; working force
2. Labor forceNormally, the labor force of a country (or other geograph... Read more
1. labor dispute; labour dispute; industrial dispute; strike
2. Labor unrestLabor unrest is a term used by employers or those general... Read more
1. employee; worker
2. laborer (labourer); blue-collar worker
労動者: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to pity; to sympathize with; to sympathise with; to treat with sympathy; to console; to be kind to; to appreciateUsually written using kana alone
2. to tend to (e.g. an injury); to care for; to nurse; to sootheUsually written using kana alone
- I took care of my sick sister.
労わる: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. heavy labor; heavy labour; hard work
2. hard labor (in prison); hard labour