Words — 373 found
1. part; assigning (allotment of) parts; role; duties
2. RoleA role or a social role is a set of connected behaviours,... Read more
役割り: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. rate; ratio; percentage; proportion
- たい ２
- The proportion of girls to boys in our class is three to two.
3. contrary to expectations
割り合い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to break; to be smashed
2. to split; to crack; to fissure; to be torn
3. to be divided (opinion, vote, etc.); to split (e.g. of a party)
4. to come to light; to become clear; to be identified; to be revealed
5. to be distorted (of a sound)
6. to be divisible (without a remainder)
7. to go below a minimum
1. to divide
2. to cut; to halve; to separate; to split; to rip
3. to break; to crack; to smash
4. to dilute
5. to fall below
6. to discount
7. to step over (a line, etc.)
1. discount; reduction; rebate
2. tenths discounted; tenths reduced
割引き 【わりびき】、割り引き 【わりびき】、割り引 【わりびき】
割り引: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to tear; to rip upOnly applies to 裂く
- さ 。
- The girl tore the cloth.
2. to cut up; to cleave; to cut open (esp. the abdomen)
3. to forcibly separate (e.g. two lovers)Only applies to 裂く
4. to spare (time, money, etc.); to use part of somethingOnly applies to 割く
- Can you spare me a few minutes of your valuable time?
5. to have a tattoo in the corner of one's eyeArchaism, See also 黥く
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. allotment; assignment; allocation; quota; rationing
- わりあ 」
- はじ 。
- We will begin by considering the concept of "quota".
2. allocationComputer terminology
割当て 【わりあて】、割当 【わりあて】、割当 【かっとう】
1. to cut into (a line, conversation, etc.); to force oneself into (e.g. a crowd); to wedge oneself into; to squeeze oneself into; to intrude on; to interrupt
2. to fall below (of stock prices, sales, etc.); to drop below
割込む 【わりこむ】、割りこむ 【わりこむ】、わり込む 【わりこむ】
1. to split; to tear; to burst; to be separated; to be divided
1. cutting an alcoholic beverage (usu. whisky or shōchū); diluting an alcoholic beverage; cut drink; diluted drink; watered-down drink
2. MizuwariMizuwari means "mixed with water" and is a popular way of... Read more
1. rate; ratio; proportion; percentage
- う 。
- I received a good job offer.
4. 10%; unit of ten percentusu. 割
- Tom got time and a half when he worked beyond his usual quitting time.
5. match; schedule of matchesSumo term
6. diluted with (of drinks); mixed withSee also 水割り
- I usually cut loose a bit and drink plenty before a day off work but if my drinks are cut with tochu tea then I get absolutely no hangover.
1. comparatively; relatively; pretty; ratherSee also 割と わりと
2. unexpectedly; unusually
1. to assign; to allot; to allocate; to divide among; to distribute; to prorate; to apportion
1. chasm; interstice; crevice; crack; cleft; split; rift; fissureOnly applies to われめ
2. vulva; slit; cunt; vagina; twatVulgar, Slang
破れ目 【われめ】、割目 【われめ】、破目 【われめ】、ワレメ
割目: Irregular okurigana usage. 破目: Irregular okurigana usage.