Words — 127 found
1. fame; reputation; popularity
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
2. rumour (rumor); talk
- I hear you're very rich.
1. criticism; judgement; judgment; comment
1. judgement; judgment; decision; verdict; sentence
- む 。
- The public interest was directed at his judgement.
2. refereeing; umpiring; judging
- あま 、
- He's an odd man; so we'll have him referee.
3. referee; umpire; judge
- ふ 。
- The referee blew his whistle to end the match.
1. trial; judgement; judgment
1. seal of blood; sealing with one's blood
血判 【けつばん】、血判 【ちばん】
けつばん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ちばん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. Self-criticismSelf-criticism (or auto-critique) refers to the pointing ... Read more
1. seal; stamp; monogram signatureOnly applies to はん
2. judgment; judgementOnly applies to はん
3. size (of paper or books)See also 判型
1. direct talks; direct negotiations; talking to somebody in person
1. casting pearls before swine; (giving) a gold coin to a catIdiomatic expression, See also 豚に真珠
1. trial by ordeal
2. Trial by ordealTrial by ordeal is a judicial practice by which the guilt... Read more
1. Critique of Practical Reason (Kant)
2. Critique of Practical ReasonThe Critique of Practical Reason (German: Kritik der prak... Read more
1. Critique of Pure Reason (Kritik der reinen Vernunft) (Kant)
2. Critique of Pure ReasonThe Critique of Pure Reason (German: Kritik der reinen Ve... Read more