Words — 227 found
1. copying; duplication; reproduction; copy
2. CopyingCopying is the duplication of information or an artifact ... Read more
1. to transcribe; to duplicate; to reproduce; to imitate; to trace
- Copy this page in your notebook.
2. to describe
3. to film; to picture; to photograph
- The picture was taken from the air.
JLPT N1 Links
2. Movie projectorThis article is concerned with technical aspects of movin... Read more
1. to be photographed; to be projected
1. depiction; description; portrayal
1. blueprint; cyanotype
2. blueprint (for the future); plan
3. CyanotypeCyanotype is a photographic printing process that gives a... Read more
2. PhotographerA photographer (from Greek φωτός, meaning "light", and γρ... Read more
1. photocopying machine
2. PhotocopierA photocopier (also known as a copier or copy machine) is... Read more
1. manuscript (book); written copy of a book; codex; transcription; copying
2. Manuscript50x40px This article may need to be rewritten entirely to... Read more
1. to project; to showesp. 映し...
2. to portray; to depict; to describe; to reflectesp. 写し...
写し出す 【うつしだす】、映しだす 【うつしだす】、写しだす 【うつしだす】、うつし出す 【うつしだす】
1. photo studio; photographer
2. camera shop; photography supplies shop
3. photo processing shop; photo finishing shop
1. projection; reflection; image; reception (e.g. TV); picture qualityesp. 写り
2. match; harmonyesp.映り
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sketching; drawing from nature; portrayal; description
1. portrait photograph
- "Isn't it about time you tried photographing people or something?" "Eh? Snapshots? I don't know ..."
2. Portrait photographyPortrait photography or portraiture is a photography of a... Read more