Words — 227 found
1. digitally altered photograph (e.g. made to look like an oil painting)
- はな 。
- I illustrated his biography with some pictures.
Common word Links
1. collection of photographs; photoalbum
2. Photo-bookA photo-book or photobook is a book in which photographs ... Read more
1. on-the-spot filming or photography
2. live filming (as opposed to animation); actual picture (as opposed to a drawing); photographic image (as opposed to a drawing, computer-generated image, etc.)
3. real picture or story (as opposed to fiction, imaginary scene, etc.); describing actual scenes (in writing, drawings, paintings, etc.); documentary (film)
4. Live actionIn filmmaking, video production, and other media, the ter... Read more
1. transcription (of a text, DNA, RNA, etc.); copying; transfer (printing)
2. transcription; transliterationlinguistics terminology
1. hand-copied sutras; copying of a sutra
2. ShakyoShakyo is the Japanese form of sutra transcription.
1. transcription; copying
2. handwriting (as a school subject); penmanship
1. (photographic) cameraSee also カメラ
写真器: Irregular kanji usage.