Words — 864 found
1. three参 is used in legal documents
三 【み】、３ 【さん】、３ 【み】、参 【さん】、参 【み】、弎 【さん】、弎 【み】
2. three years of age
三つ 【みつ】、３つ 【みっつ】、３つ 【みつ】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. shamisen; samisen; three-stringed Japanese lute
2. ShamisenThe shamisen or samisen, also called sangen is a three-st... Read more
1. third day of the month
- It's the third of October.
2. three days
- あ 。
- I met her three days ago.
1. ChampagneFrom French
2. Champagne (France)
3. ChampagneChampagne is a sparkling wine produced from grapes grown ... Read more
1. strikeout; strike out; fanning outBaseball term
2. StrikeoutIn baseball or softball, a strikeout or strike-out (denot... Read more
1. three-legged raceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. cooperation with singleness of purpose (e.g. between companies); operating in tandem
- Like it or not, we're in this together. All we can do is work as closely as if we were joined at the hip.
3. Three-legged raceA favorite at community picnics and school carnivals, a t... Read more
1. third party; third person; outsider; disinterested person
2. Third-party beneficiaryA third party beneficiary, in the law of contracts, is a ... Read more
1. three-base hit; tripleBaseball term
2. Triple (baseball)In baseball, a triple is the act of a batter safely reach... Read more
1. triple jump; hop, step and jump
2. Triple jumpThe triple jump (sometimes referred to as the hop, step a... Read more
1. three flat objects (sheets of paper, pieces of cloth, etc.)See also 枚 まい
- Could I have three seats in the unreserved section?
2. cutting a fish into two boneless fillets and a piece with the skeletonOnly applies to 三枚
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. new moon; crescent moon
2. CrescentIn art and symbolism, a crescent is generally the shape p... Read more
みかずき: Irregular kana usage.
1. three people
三人 【みたり】、３人 【さんにん】、３人 【みたり】
1. three times; thrice
2. third (musical interval)Only applies to さんど
3. many times; over and over again; often; frequentlyOnly applies to みたび
３度 【さんど】、三度 【みたび】、三たび 【みたび】
1. thirty; 30
３０ 【みそ】、三十 【さんじゅう】、三十 【みそ】、三〇 【さんじゅう】、三〇 【みそ】、参拾 【さんじゅう】、参拾 【みそ】、卅 【さんじゅう】、卅 【みそ】、丗 【さんじゅう】、丗 【みそ】
みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. 3 o'clock
2. afternoon snack (eaten around 3 o'clock)See also ３時のおやつ
- You'll get there by three o'clock.