Words — 22 found
1. to get used to; to grow accustomed to; to become familiar withesp. 慣れる
- I was used to studying when I was a student.
2. to become skilled in; to become experienced atesp. 慣れる
- This camel is so tame that anyone can ride it.
3. to become tame; to become domesticatedesp. 馴れる
4. to get used to doingafter the -masu stem of a verb
1. to accustom; to train (e.g. one's ear)esp. 慣らす
2. to tame; to domesticate; to train (an animal)esp. 馴らす
1. being used to ...; getting used to ...; being accustomed to; being conditioned to; be familiar with
1. to become familiar with; to fit in; to adapt oneself; to get used to; to grow accustomed to
1. extremely familiar; very well-acquainted
- なじみぶか 。
- This kind of experience is familiar to everyone.
1. intimacy; friendship; familiarity
馴染 【なじみ】、馴じみ 【なじみ】
馴染: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. reindeer (Rangifer tarandus)Usually written using kana alone, From Ainu
2. ReindeerThe reindeer (Rangifer tarandus), also known as the carib... Read more
1. to blend; to mix thoroughly and evenlyUsually written using kana alone, See also 馴染む
2. to make fit in; to domesticate
1. regular (customer)
2. client who frequently visits the same prostitute
1. collusion; conspiracy
2. common-law marriage; illicit intercourse; liaison
1. to collude (with); to conspire (with)
2. to make friends with; to get along well with
3. to become intimate (with opposite sex); to establish a secret liaison (with)
1. running-in; breaking in (e.g. engine, etc.); accustomizing; warming up
1. narezushi; fermented sushi (pickled in brine rather than vinegar), precursor of modern sushiUsually written using kana alone
熟れ鮨 【なれずし】、熟鮨 【なれずし】、馴鮨 【なれずし】、熟寿司 【なれずし】、馴れ寿司 【なれずし】、熟れ寿司 【なれずし】