Words — 111 found
1. difficult; hard; troublesome; complicated; serious (disease, problem, etc.)Antonym: 易しい やさしい
- しつもん 。
- I asked her a difficult question.
2. impossible; unfeasiblePolite (teineigo) language, euphemistic
3. fussy; particular; fastidious; hard to please; displeased
4. gloomy; glum; sullen; serious (look)
5. dirty; unclean; filthy; detestableArchaism
6. unpleasant; uncomfortable; creepy; spookyArchaism
難しい 【むつかしい】、六借しい 【むずかしい】、六借しい 【むつかしい】、六ヶ敷い 【むずかしい】、六ヶ敷い 【むつかしい】
六借しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 六借しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 六ヶ敷い: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 六ヶ敷い: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. fault; weakness; flaw; defect; drawback; disadvantage
- That place's food is great, and their prices are good, but the fly in the ointment is their terrible location.
2. crux (of a matter); difficult point; point of contention
- However, maybe from the sudden change in pressure when you push them in, having your ears pop is a problem.
1. troublesome (person, task, etc.); difficult
2. suffering; hardship; trouble; affliction; difficulty
1. difficult to ...; hard to ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 為難い しにくい, after -masu stem of verb
悪い 【にくい】、難い 【がたい】