Words — 95 found
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. artificial flower; imitation flower
2. artificial flower making
3. Artificial flowerArtificial flowers are imitations of natural flowering pl... Read more
1. landscape gardening; landscape architecture
2. Landscape architectureLandscape architecture is the design of outdoor public ar... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. ShipbuildingShipbuilding is the construction of ships and floating ve... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. making; producing; manufacturing; building; construction; make; structure
- He explained the process of building a boat.
2. appearance (attire, make-up, etc.)
3. build; physique
- Her eyes are her best feature.
4. sashimiSee also 御作り
5. forced (smile, etc.)
1. development (of land); preparation (e.g. of ground for housing); reclamation; creation
1. to build up; to complete; to construct; to create; to put together
- つくりあ 。
- The company crafted a new product.
2. to make up; to fabricate; to invent; to cook up
- つくりあ 。
- He made up a story about the king.
作りあげる 【つくりあげる】、造り上げる 【つくりあげる】、造りあげる 【つくりあげる】
1. to manufacture; to produce; to raise (crops)
- つくりだ 。
- He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
2. to invent; to dream up; to create
- If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
創り出す 【つくりだす】、つくり出す 【つくりだす】、創りだす 【つくりだす】、作りだす 【つくりだす】、造り出す 【つくりだす】、造りだす 【つくりだす】
1. making; forming; cultivating; growing
- The house was built of bricks.
2. form; appearance
1. scholarly; learned
- Being knowledgeable about Japanese culture is a good thing.
1. without any difficulty; with ease; easily
- He found no difficulty in solving the problem.
1. coined word; coinage; neologism
2. BlendIn linguistics, a blend is a word formed from parts of tw... Read more
1. molding; moulding; shaping; modelling (i.e. plastic arts); modeling
1. building (esp. a house)
2. house fixture; fitting
3. facial features
1. artificial product; man-made product; imitation; fake; sham
2. fiction; made-up story
3. decoration (e.g. for a festival)
4. theatrical prop (esp. a large prop in noh or kyogen, e.g. tree, well, boat)
作りもの 【つくりもの】、造り物 【つくりもの】