Words — 89 found
1. tedious; boring; dull; uninteresting; tiresome; monotonous
2. to feel bored; to get bored (with); to get tired (of)
3. BoredomBoredom is an emotional state experienced when an individ... Read more
1. leaving hospital; discharge from hospital
1. dropping out of school; withdrawal from school
2. expulsion from school; dismissal
3. leaving school (university, etc.) after completing a course
4. Expulsion (education)Expulsion, exclusion, withdrawing, or permanent exclusion... Read more
1. extermination (e.g. of pests, demons, bandits); elimination; eradication; destruction; suppression
2. making someone renounce worldly desires in order to concentrate on Buddha's teachingsBuddhism
3. curing illness
1. resignation; leaving office
- けっきょく 、
- めい 。
- He was lazy and irresponsible. Thus, he was told to leave the company.
2. leaving work (e.g. at the end of the day)Antonym: 出社
- What time do you leave your work?
1. resignation; stepping down; retirement
2. retreat; decamping; withdrawal
1. departure; leaving; going away; evacuation
- It is unlikely that this indictment will lead to his deportation.
1. leaving (e.g. a courtroom, workplace); exiting; withdrawal (e.g. from a superior's presence)
JLPT N1 Links
1. ex-serviceman; veteran
2. VeteranA veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person w... Read more
1. after retirement; after resigning
- か 。
- I bought an eight-acre farm for my retirement.