Words — 29 found
1. area; vicinity; region
2. side; edgeMathematics
- A square has four sides.
4. Edge (geometry)In geometry, an edge is a line segment joining two adjace... Read more
1. surrounding areaArchaism, Only applies to へ, Only applies to べ
2. shore (of the sea)Only applies to へ, Only applies to べ
3. suffix used as a rough indicator of location, direction, time, etc.esp. え,べ
辺 【べ】、辺 【え】、方 【へ】、方 【べ】、方 【え】
1. side (esp. of a waterbody); edge; bank; shoreUsually written using kana alone
畔 【ほとり】、辺り 【ほとり】
辺り: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (in the) neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity; nearby; surroundings
- His house is somewhere about Fourth Street.
2. around; about; or thereaboutsUsually written using kana alone
3. for instance; say; such asUsually written using kana alone
1. indiscriminately; without consideration; irrespective of the occasion; paying no attention to the feelings or expectations of those nearby
2. LimboIn the theology of the Catholic Church, Limbo (Latin limb... Read more