Words — 56 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. route; road
2. distance travelled in a day
3. one's ... (age, e.g. 40s, 60s)See also 七十路
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
1. route map (buses, trains, etc.)
2. Transit mapA transit map is a topological map in the form of a schem... Read more
1. route (bus, train, air, etc.); line
- May I have a bus route map?
2. line (taken by a group, organization, etc.); policy; course
- The President took a hard line.
1. tram; streetcar; trolley; tramcar
2. TramA tram (also known. as a tramcar, streetcar, trolley car)... Read more
1. shoulder (of a road); berm
2. Shoulder (road)A hard shoulder, or simply shoulder, is a reserved area b... Read more
1. tiger beetle (esp. the Japanese tiger beetle, Cicindela japonica)Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also 斑猫
道教 【みちおしえ】、路導 【みちおしえ】